Monday, 18 July 2011

Handbags and Waterfall cards

I made two cards for a friend. First I made a Handbag card.....
I used a score board to get the shape of the card and Distress inked the edges of each layer of card ( there are three - white base, brown layer and patterned layer)

I added a layer to the inside as I feel it gives it a more polished look.

I made a wire and bead handle, added some ribbons and charms, then added a flower using Tim Holtz Tattered Flower die and finished off with a flat pearl bead on the clasp.
 And now for the Waterfall Card...
This style of card usually goes from top to bottom but I made it on the side instead.
I used a flower punch to make the flowers and added small flower gems to the middles (each tab has one) and added peel offs for the messages.


The link for the Waterfall cards is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x__kVGyq0og&feature=related.

No comments:

Post a Comment