Wednesday, 25 May 2011

Jack Sparrow Ahoy Matey!!!!!!!!

Got the chance to make a boys card (doesn't happen often!!!) for one of my daughters friend. I was inspired by the brilliant Jack Sparrow and came up with this....
This is it folded flat. 

This is it folded out flat to show you the shape.

I went on the internet and printed off maps, compass, coins and flag.  I stringed some beads from my stash.

The key was from an Tim Holtz Die and I enameled it and the coins to give them a metallic look.  




 I got the idea for the Ti pee shaped card here  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-UdMmYUMVI to get all the info you need to make this style of card. I had a lot of fun with this project and I hope you can see it!!

1 comment:

  1. It's an amazing card - and the recipient was very happy ;-)

    ReplyDelete