Wednesday, 25 May 2011

Decorated Glass Slides and Holders

These are a new trend to hit the crafting scene so I had a little play around and this is the result....



I painted the holders with acrylic paint and Distress inked the edges. I then stamped them using Archival Ink and a Big Juicy Pad. I added some embellishments and gems from my stash. The Glass slides images were Tim Holtz stamps and Distress inks, then the image is sandwiched between two glass slides ( found them cheap on Ebay) and edged them with bronze tape. Used glue dots to attach them onto the holder and added bows at the top to finish them off! Not to shabby for my first go!!! By the way found a nifty video on YouTube on how to make perfect bows with a fork- yes thats right a FORK! the link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU2Hboc2s5k&feature=related and is great for crafting ! enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment