Friday, 18 March 2011

Wonderland shadowbox and Flowerpower sandal

For my daughters 11th birthday I made her a Alice in Wonderland themed shadow box.

I think it turned out well

I found the hat pattern on a Google search
Again I just Googled a search for the Cheshire Cat and found the Tim Burton  one. It was a bit fiddly to do but well worth it!


I filled a tiny bottle with pink glitter and made a tag using a Sizzix  Tag die and edged it with Rangers Distressing Ink. I just used an old key in the background

I found a cut out pattern for a crown through Google (as you can see I do this alot! lol!) and added some stick on gems. All the card characters were from an old card deck I had. I finished off the whole box by covering it with pages from a book and distressed the edges with the Distress Ink.

Today I made a Sandal card (well wall hanger really!) and a decorated takeaway box...



I made the sandal from a template I had printed out and used a flower and butterfly punch to embellish . The takeaway box  can be found on Mirkwood Design Templates website and I used the Tim Holtz Tattered Flowers die and the puncbutterfly to embellish. The handle is made from bent craft wire with a bead in the middle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment